Monday, April 16, 2018

Instagram Love #artvsartist


There is a hash tag on instagram being quite popular at the moment that puts the spotlight on various artists and their art. It's called #artvsartist and I jumped onto the bandwagon as soon as I discovered it.
 
You know I love instragram and although I am not fervently posting I am there and take my dose of inspiration on daily basis. So, here is just a sprinkle of what artists I discovered (and fell in love with their "art") out of the plethora of talented people.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a href="https://www.instagram.com/le_mouton_perche">le_mouton_perche
 
 


6 comments:

Alhana said...

What a fun tag! I wouldn't have discovered it if it weren't for your post. There are so many talented people out there it's a pity if I missed them. Thanks for sharing!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

It is quite popular indeed and I love having a look at the hashtag. Quite a few impressive people around!

Anonymous said...

I love it! When I see all these different kinds of creativity (and loads of talent!) I want to try out everything myself! :-) But only just watching all these amazing creations is also fun enough. And you fit in perfectly!

Maya Kuzman said...

I thought so too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too Sigrid! My head was spinnimg from everything I saw tagged :)

Kim said...

I am always astounded at the pretties you discover, Maya. Again, so much loveliness to be seen here.